When the world gets more and more digitised, people are becoming at risk of being physically passive and mentally overloaded. We want to turn the tables and use technology and data to help our members to stay fit. We do this by offering a flexible monthly membership for a rainbow of workouts. From swimming to fitness, from yoga to padel, from dancing to pilates all available at your fingertips with our app. It’s hard… choosing from over 60 thousand classes every month.
As a growing tech start-up into the scale-up phase (envision a scale-up as a startup on steroids ;D) we want to make more sense of our marketing data and consumer behaviour.
You will monitor our data and will participate in the development of new reporting dashboards. In addition to that, you will play a part in forecasting key performance indicators (KPIs) and be responsible for following up with the latest internal Business Intelligence (BI) developments.
To accomplish this you will:
- Develop automatic data driven processes and decision making
- Establish, grow and maintain data & reporting related tools
- Prepare Data findings with clear action points on a continuous basis in support
- Provide input to analytics solutions to enhance OneFit via business intelligence, descriptive and predictive analytics
- Uncover the truth about the fitness world through data analysis
- Extract information from multiple data sources, and transform it using descriptive and diagnostic analytics.
- Create meaningful insights, enabling effective strategic, tactical, and operational decisions
- Design and create accurate automated reports/queries/dashboards, utilizing advanced visualization techniques
- Work closely with User Research, Product, Marketing, and Data Science teams
- Define product tracking plans for KPIs and other product metrics
- Generate and implement ideas for improvement, validated by analysis and evidence
- Support product stakeholders with ad-hoc reporting and data analysis
This position asks for a high-energy, self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication and storytelling ability backed by strong analytical skills. To succeed in the role, you will need to be attentive to details, willing to constantly learn and be curious. Candidates with analytics and/or marketing experience in an e-commerce environment are preferred.
Who are you?
- Your have great communication and visualization skills
- Able to explain complex information to others in straightforward ways
- Bias for action, drive for results while demonstrating positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Able to put yourself into the shoes of our members and partner studios, understanding all use cases
- Able to pro-actively dive into data and derive insights independently
- Able to confidently communicate as “the data analyst expert” with stakeholders at all levels, such as engineers, marketeers, and senior managers.
We are creating a diverse team with a passion for Data, Reporting, and Business Intelligence.
It would be advantageous for you to have as many of the below skills, though not all are expected:
- First of all, you are passionate about finding the truth through data
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in Data Analytics
- A numerical or scientific university degree, e.g., Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field
- Experience or familiarity in tools such as Google BigQuery, Google Analytics, and Mailchimp
- Experience in Looker or Tableau
- Technically proficient on reporting solutions and tools like Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, or Excel
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban
- Fluent in English
What do we offer?
- Free OneFit membership
- Company sponsored happy hours
- Apple equipment
- Education budget
- Free lunch
- Unlimited Holidays